- Routine Wellness Exams: screening for breast, ovarian and cervical cancer.
- Family planning: preconception counseling, evaluation and treatment of infertility.
- Contraception: Pills, Depo Provera, Quick and easy "90 seconds" IUD placement, Nexplanon, Tubal ligation, Natural Family Planning
- Screening for Sexually Transmitted diseases, treatment of vaginal and urinary tract infections
- Menstrual abnormalities: fibroid uterus, heavy and painful periods, endometriosis, premenstrual symptoms syndrome, aka PMS
- Pelvic pain: painful intercourse, painful bladder syndrome, chronic UTIs
- Ovarian cysts: physiologic cysts, endometriomas, dermoid cysts, PCOS
- Menopausal problems: Hot flashes and Hormone Replacement Therapy, low libido, vaginal dryness, lichen sclerosis, postmenopausal bleeding, osteoporosis
We participate in the Cancer Education and Early Detection (CEED) Program at Shore Medical Center, which coordinates FREE GYN EXAM, PAP SMEAR, and MAMMOGRAM.
(CEED) Screening For The Uninsured